Join our team as an Inside Sales Agent
Apply for the position of Inside Sales Agent:
This position as an Inside Sales Agent could be the next step to your real estate sales career.
The qualified candidate for this position will contact and follow-up with our streams of leads on a daily basis. These leads come to Faith Wilson Group with momentum created through a system of reciprocity. As such, these leads are not cold leads; but leads that are engaged and are seeking relevant information. An ISA within our system is responsible for the contacting, vetting and nurturing of leads en route to establishing appointments. To be clear, an ISA within our system is not responsible for creating leads or conducting cold calls because we come from the position of fulfilling the client’s requests.
Within our system, an ISA is not necessarily a licensed Realtor® but a person who follows up cultivates and manages our leads through calls, texts, emails and other follow-up methodology with the assistance of our advanced database system with the goal of setting up appointments. Your involvement with the client will include ensuring the appointment is held and resulting steps documented. You will be interacting with buyers and sellers at various stages of their agency selection process.
While the goal is to have a dynamic and engaged ISA department at the office in Kitsilano to enhance the vitality of the sales environment, it is possible for there to be WORK FROM HOME opportunities for some shifts per week, once you have proven yourself in the office! All performance expectations would be identical to those required at the office. Thus, amazing flexibility for the right high-performance disciplined person.
If you enjoy connecting with a lot of people every day, we want to hear from you!
Compensation: $32,000 PLUS Significant bonus structure with target of $50,000+!!!
- Call every lead within 5 minutes of them coming online into our system during your shift
- Accurately vet leads for motivation, timing, needs and wants using our proven and tested scripts
- Close for appointment as appropriate while handling all objections in the process
- Engage with prospects consistently, so that we are top of mind when they are ready to buy or sell
- Primary duties include lead engagement via telephone, e-mail and text and; coordination and documentation of processes
- Scheduling of face-to-face appointments for agents including a briefing to agent prior to the appointment
- Keep contact with the prospect from the time of setting the appointment until the commencement of the appointment using multi-touches
- Participation in regular training and education is required
- Become and stay immersed in the constantly evolving real estate market
- Document progress and achievement as directed
- Minimum 2-year post-secondary education
- Customer relation experience is a bonus
- Enthusiastic with excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (oral and written) and other spoken languages will be a bonus
- Ability to absorb and internalize scripts and responses to objections
- Effective phone skills
- 1-2 years of call center or outbound sales experience, ideally in a salary + commission-based role preferred
- Decisive, proactive, motivated and go-getter with a commitment to delivering results and achieving targets!
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong computer user/tech-savvy
- Ready to contribute to our success culture
- Digital Marketing experience
- Real estate experience preferred
$32,000 – $50,000+
About Faith Wilson Realty Group
Faith Wilson Group, founded by Faith Wilson in 2011, has been an innovative brokerage since its inception. Faith has been a groundbreaking REALTOR® in Vancouver for over 25 years. The proof of this statement is demonstrated in the results. For 2018 and 2019, Faith Wilson earned the award as TOP AGENT for COMBINED SALES, Vancouver Westside…. that is, listing sales and buyer sales… in Vancouver’s ultra-competitive Westside with additional sales throughout the Lower Mainland. Before that, Faith Wilson earned the designation as TOP AGENT for resale LISTINGS, Vancouver Westside, for 7 consecutive years. The bottom line, Faith Wilson Group is a success-focused culture.