Email your list of favourites and saved searches to your mobile device or share with friends!
DISCLAIMER: There is NO WARRANTY, expressed or implied, for the accuracy of this information or it's applicability to your financial situation. Please consult your own financial advisor.
Charming 1/2 duplex boasts 3 bedrms & 4 bathrms, nestled in sought after Kits only a block away from W4th Ave amenities, close to Vancouver’s best beaches, Jericho Tennis Club, Jericho Sailing Club & Royal Van Yacht Club! Completely renovated in 2015, this beautifully crafted home boasts quality & a casually elegant style that befits this beachy neighbourhood - w/comfort of a 2.5.10 year home warranty. Main floor boasts open concept living featuring chef’s style kitchen: 2 tone cabinets, Bosch appliances, gas cook top, wall oven & vast island to host stylish get-togethers. Up boasts 2 bedrms, master w/covered balcony & mountain views. Down offers 3rd bedrm, 3 pc bath & large rec room w/access to your serene, private, fully fenced yard. Designed to live & enjoy, this is you!
|Property Type:||1/2 Duplex|
|Style of Home:||2 Storey with basement|
|Gross Taxes:||$4,495.47 (Tax year 2018)|
|Approx. Year Built:||2015|
|Total Floor Space:||1,439 (sq.ft.)133.69 (sq.m.)|
|Number of Levels:||3|
|Basement Area:||Fully Finished, Separate Entry|
|Main Directional Exposure:||North|
|Construction:||Frame - Wood|
|Parking Type:||Garage (Single)|
|Total Parking Spaces:||1|
|Cover Parking Spaces:||1|
|Outdoor Areas:||Backyard, Balcony(s), Patio(s), Deck(s), Fenced yard|
|By Law Restrictions:||No Restrictions, Pets Allowed, Rentals Allowed with Restrictions|
|Title to Land:||Freehold Strata|
• Central Kitsilano locale, with amazing walkability to all shops, restaurants, cafes and transit along West 4th Avenue
• Steps to Hastings Mill Park, McBride Park, Jericho Beach & Park, Jericho Tennis Club, Royal Vancouver Yacht Club, Jericho Sailing Centre, and close proximity to Pacific Spirit Regional Park and University Golf Club
• Convenient transit along West 4th Avenue with easy transportation access to downtown Vancouver, the airport, Richmond and UBC
• Bayview Elementary, Kitsilano Secondary, West Point Grey Academy,
St. George’s, OLPH and University of British Columbia
• 1,439 sq.ft. home
• 3 bedrooms & 4 bathrooms
• 2 story + w/o basement
• Almost completely rebuilt in 2015
• This stunning home exudes quality inside and out, with open concept living, lots of natural light, ambient gas fireplace and beautiful wood floors – perfect for hosting family and friends for casual and formal get-togethers
• Gorgeous, sleek kitchen features gleaming countertops, 2 tone cabinetry, b/I gas stove top and s/s Bosch appliances
• Large center island with double compartment farm sink
• Kitchen has French doors opening to your fabulous, BBQ deck and yard
• Retreat to your generously sized master bedroom with walk-in closet, a 4 pc en-suite with a skylight and access to your delightful, covered balcony, ideal for taking your morning coffee while overlooking your private yard and the north shore mountains
Our exclusive Room Planner software will allow you to transform this listing into a home that suits your lifestyle and your needs. Use the Room Planner tool to add, move and re-size everything from office and bedroom furniture, to hot tubs and gym equipment. Once you have designed your dream space, be sure to create an account to save your progress for later*.
* If you leave the page without saving, all of your planning will be lost. We encourage you to create an account so you can save your layout, print and share your plans, and access this information at a later date.
(A new window/tab will open in your browser)
Our Real Estate Listings
Our Real Estate Blog
Head Office: 1838 West 1st Avenue Vancouver, B.C V6J 1G5 Fax: 604-224-5279 Email: email@example.com