604-224-5277 Toll Free: 1-855-760-6886
Presenting our clients' properties with greater detail and content than available on the MLS®.
Choose from tens of thousands of Lower Mainland homes with our unique MLS® search tool.
Get started with one of the predefined searches below:
Explore Luxury Real Estate Properties Worldwide. Our network includes over 140 Affiliated brokerages in more than 45 countries.
Photos, maps, videos, market statistics and more!Everything you need to know about these fantastic Vancouver area neighbourhoods.
Email your list of favourites and saved searches to your mobile device or share with friends!
The map above displays the location of this listing with a map marker. The image below the map is an interactive Google Street View panorama.
Please note: the information on this tab is generated by Walk Score®. The Faith Wilson Group has no control over the content and consequently make no guarantee as to its accuracy, timeliness, or completeness.
DISCLAIMER: There is NO WARRANTY, expressed or implied, for the accuracy of this information or it's applicability to your financial situation. Please consult your own financial advisor.
Freshly painted and ready to move in – this N/W facing, one bedroom plus office/storage unit is located in a boutique 4 story building, convenient to the Canada Line and all amenities incl. dining & shopping on the Cambie St & W Broadway Corridors. This well laid out, open-concept suite, centers around a modern style kitchen offering sleek dark cabinetry coupled with shiny granite counters and S/S appliances. The natural day light and earth tone laminate flooring enhance the layout of this stunning unit – ready for any décor you want to bring! Enjoy the gorgeous sunsets from your west facing balcony! The affordable price makes it an easy first-time buy or a great potential to rent out & watch your investment grow.
• Centrally located in the popular Cambie neighbourhood near crossroads of West 16th Avenue and Oak Street
• Close to Douglas Park and Douglas Park Community Center,
Heather Park, Queen Elizabeth Park and Hillcrest Aquatic Centre
• Near Vancouver General Hospital, BC Women’s and Children’s Hospital and Vancouver City Hall
• Steps to Starbucks, grocery stores and bakeries along Oak Street
and a short stroll to Cambie Street amenities plus City Square Shopping Center
• Transit is near the complex and Broadway/City Hall Skytrain Station is a quick 20 stroll away
• Easy access to downtown Vancouver, YVR and Richmond Centre
• Emily Carr Elementary & Eric Humber Secondary Catchments
• General Gordon Elementary & Sir Winston Churchill Secondary for French immersion
• L’Ecole Bilingue, York House, Little Flower Academy and Vancouver College
• Easy access to Langara College and UBC
• 629 sq.ft. corner suite
• 1 Bedrooms + Office/Storage
• 1 Bathroom
• Bright and functional lay out
• Easy to care for, quality laminate floors throughout living space and bright broadloom in the bedroom
• Freshly painted, clean and ready to move in
• Storage can be used as an office space
• Lots of space to live and entertain with separate dining and living areas
• Lots of windows invite daylight throughout
• Lane access to building & underground garage
• 1 underground garage parking spot
• Lots of free street parking right in front of the building
• Bike room in the building
• Pets allowed: 1 cat and/or 1 dog
• Rentals allowed
• Low maintenance fees includes management, caretaker, snow removal
and garbage pickup
Learn about this listing’s Cambie neighbourhood, including photos, maps, school catchments, nearby amenities and more!
Our exclusive Room Planner software will allow you to transform this listing into a home that suits your lifestyle and your needs. Use the Room Planner tool to add, move and re-size everything from office and bedroom furniture, to hot tubs and gym equipment. Once you have designed your dream space, be sure to create an account to save your progress for later*.
* If you leave the page without saving, all of your planning will be lost. We encourage you to create an account so you can save your layout, print and share your plans, and access this information at a later date.
Launch the Room Planner for 301-930 West 16th Avenue
(A new window/tab will open in your browser)
Fawn Bluff,Bute Inlet
2606 – 2610 Marine Crescent,Vancouver West
1098 Wolfe Avenue,Vancouver West
5476 Angus Drive,Vancouver West
4176 Crown Crescent,Vancouver West
6335 Elm Street,Vancouver West
1075 Douglas Crescent,Vancouver West
3690 East Boulevard,Vancouver West
4335 Rockridge Road,West Vancouver
9911 Bates Road,Richmond
611 Shaw Avenue,Coquitlam
481 West 17th Avenue,Vancouver West
3696 West 2nd Avenue,Vancouver West
4245 St. Georges Avenue,North Vancouver
4114 West 12th Avenue,Vancouver West
621 Shaw Avenue,Coquitlam
15180 Columbia Avenue,South Surrey White Rock
2025 West 14th Avenue,Vancouver West
601 Shaw Avenue,Coquitlam
605 Shaw Avenue,Coquitlam
615 Shaw Avenue,Coquitlam
2873 East 42nd Avenue,Vancouver East
32 West 14th Avenue,Vancouver West
2832 153A Street,South Surrey White Rock
656 Porter Street,Coquitlam
1294 Lansdowne Drive,Coquitlam
140-15230 Guildford Drive,Surrey
113 – 9299 Tomicki Avenue,Richmond
205 – 9388 Tomicki Avenue,Richmond
102-2130 West 12th Avenue,Vancouver West
205-930 West 16th Avenue,Vancouver West
851-855 Terminal Avenue,Vancouver East
Our Real Estate Listings
Our Real Estate Blog
Head Office: 1838 West 1st Avenue Vancouver, B.C V6J 1G5 Fax: 604-224-5279 Email: email@example.com
Marketing Services: 101 - 2930 Arbutus Street, Vancouver, BC V6J 3Y9
Our Real Estate Affiliates
Copyright © 2018 Faith Wilson Realty Group Inc.