Faith Wilson Group is a full-service Vancouver real estate brokerage specializing in the buying, marketing and selling of homes on Vancouver’s Westside. The premiere boutique agency, the team has gained a reputation for their unique approach to customer service.
Early on in her career, Faith Wilson began developing her own philosophy on how to deliver the best service possible to her growing clientele. Faith began investing in herself and professional marketing—“Faith moves houses®” was born. This was more than an advertising slogan; it was a performance promise that she delivered on, as she rose to become the #1 agent at the #1 national brand brokerage on Vancouver’s Westside.
Realizing that she would need to step beyond the corporate constraints of a “big brokerage” to fulfil her unique vision, Faith made a life-altering decision to create her own brokerage, including the systems and the people, from the ground up. Faith Wilson Group was the next step in this evolution of customer service.
What started as a brand promise quickly evolved into a dedicated team of real estate professionals offering an unmatched level of client service. The team set out to redefine the value a boutique real estate agency can offer to buyers and sellers in Vancouver. To do this, a unique structure was implemented by which each member would have their own role in supporting the customer. These roles include:
- Client Care – Customer service specialists who make every encounter memorable. This dedicated and multi-lingual team is focused on transparent client communication. From answering the phone and preparing listing materials, to assisting with buyer inquiries and coordinating appointments, the Client Care Team is at the core of delivering on the team’s 360° Performance Promise.
- The Listing Manager – A skilled manager who utilizes proven techniques to create, manage, distribute, and optimize every real estate listing. This manager is responsible for taking each listing to market, while also handling any updates that may occur during the selling process. The listing manager maintains the strictest level of quality control across all listing elements, including written descriptions, property details, floor plan measurements, interior and exterior photography and video tours. This management process ensures the marketing launch of the listing is precisely timed for maximum impact.
- Marketing Manager – A strategist with a mandate to increase brand awareness and implement leading-edge marketing techniques that connect qualified buyers from around the world with the brokerage’s listings. From monitoring the brokerage’s website traffic and improving search engine results, to developing digital marketing strategies and managing global advertising campaigns, this role is pivotal in marketing Faith Wilson Group, its services, and its listings to buyers and sellers on a local and global basis.
- Showing Specialists – Home showing experts who specialize in guiding potential buyers through a listing, and presenting its unique features and benefits. The Showing Specialists’ maximize every showing opportunity, provide informative and timely feedback to the sellers, and always show the home in its best light. With the added value of backgrounds in fine arts and design, Faith Wilson Group’s showing specialists can also assist with home staging for photo and video shoots, as well as for private tours and public showings.
- Buyer’s Specialists – Licensed REALTORS® who provide a dedicated concierge service to clients who are looking to find and purchase their next home. These experts live and breathe the Vancouver real estate market, and are able to guide clients through the complexities of the entire buying process. After gaining an understanding of what a particular client’s goals are, these specialists will handle all aspects of the home-search process—from analyzing neighbourhood trends, to monitoring new listings and sales activity, to organizing tours of relevant properties and guiding buyers through each showing. They also submit purchase offers, interpret and access counter-offers, and leverage their negotiation skills.
- Mortgage Specialist — Lorraine Gingras is Faith Wilson Group’s in-house senior mortgage specialist. Lorraine is a sought-after mortgage specialist from the Royal Bank of Canada, known for her ability to overcome obstacles and get things done. In her 23 years of banking—7 as a mortgage specialist—she’s been a top performer who understands that each client has a unique set of circumstances, making her the ideal professional to customize a mortgage solution for any client.
With this structure in place, every client of Faith Wilson Group benefits not only from the knowledge and talents of Faith herself, but from the complementary skill-sets of her entire team. Through this process, the team ensures every detail of the buying and selling process is managed with the utmost skill and professionalism.
Beyond its unique client-focused organizational structure, Faith Wilson Group makes real estate marketing and technology a top priority. The team is an early adopter of digital, mobile and multi-lingual marketing techniques, while continuing to refine the practice of enhanced listing presentations featuring beautiful photography, high-definition video tours, and exclusive neighbourhood content. In fact, Faith Wilson Group is the only brokerage in Vancouver that can offer its clients the in-house support of an experienced full-service marketing agency.
After officially becoming an independent brokerage in 2011, Faith Wilson Group continued to build on the unique service components that have made it Vancouver’s premiere boutique agency. Each year since has seen milestones reached and accolades awarded:
- In 2012 the team published their 360° Performance Promise—a 10-point pledge to keep clients informed at all stages of the buying and selling process and to utilize cutting-edge marketing techniques. No other brokerage has published such a promise
- Faith Wilson was certified as the “Top Westside Agent for combined Buyers & Sellers” for the fifth year running – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016*!
- After an impartial, third-party survey of more than 45,000 homeowners in Greater Vancouver, Faith Wilson was recognized as a 2013 Five Star Real Estate Agent for “providing exceptional and overall client satisfaction”.
- For the fourth year in a row FaithWilsonGroup.com was recognized by International Property Awards as Best Real Estate Agency Website Canada, in 2013, 2014, 2015 and again in 2016.
- International Property Awards recognized Faith Wilson Group as “2014 Best Real Estate Agency Canada” for professionalism, TEAM structure, commitment to clients and continuously advancing marketing.
- Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate awarded the Faith Wilson Group “Significant Sale 2014” for the sale of The Mayfair themayfairvancouver.com
The entire story behind each of Faith Wilson Group’s accolades can be seen here.
Of all of the accolades, the one that Faith holds closest to her heart is the 2013 Five Star Real Estate Agent. This award is based on an impartial, third-party survey of more than 45,000 homeowners in Greater Vancouver. From this survey, Faith Wilson was recognized as a top Realtor® for providing exceptional and overall client satisfaction.
“Since 1993, my team and I have earned many sales awards. While we are proud of these achievements, it is the reward of a truly happy and appreciative client that motivates us every day. This is the basis of all sales success at Faith Wilson Group – satisfaction for every client by working to achieve their individual needs, wants and expectations. Only by creating a professional, supportive and results-focused client experience could we have achieved this award. It’s truly special to be named a 2013 Five Star Real Estate Professional because this award comes from our valued clients.” Faith Wilson
If you’re buying or selling real estate in Vancouver, working with Faith Wilson Group puts award-winning customer service and proven performance on your side.
*For 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016, Faith Wilson has been the Top Agent by units of combined ends (Listing & Selling) in the district of VVW (Vancouver West). Certified by IMS Incorporated.